Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 30, 2014

Day 21:

Today is literally the best day of my life! I got a letter from my best friend who is at basic in Fort Jackson, South Carolina. He told me all the stuff they do. and He just started the blue phase of his training! he has until February i think. Maybe a little longer. But anyway, He comes back in December for christmas. I can't wait to see him. I miss him so much! He says they usually start about 4:30. which is 5:30 our time. 
He says he has changed alot. but for good. and that He can go without being here, and not having his phone, but not having his music is completely killing him. He says he thinks music is the one thing that keep them all sane. 
Ahhhhhh! I just honestly can't wait for him to be back. I have to write him back, but golly. Christmas just can't come soon enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment