Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 17, 2014

Day 8:

Do you ever look at the past and think what you could have done to make it better? 
I do. 
I used to be an awful person. I used to judge everyone, think I was so much better than everyone. I never would have dated a guy who was chunky. Or hung out with the "nerds". Then I got a reality check. I lost a good portion of my friends because of the person I was. So I changed. I stopped judging people. And started seeing someone for who they are on the inside instead of just the outside. 
Because of the way I used to be, I ended up dating a lot of crappy guys. guys who cheated on me, lied, and god only knows what else. I decided I no longer deserve bad guys. I deserve better in life. and I will do whatever it takes to find it. 

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone looks in the past and wishes they could do better. But it sounds like to me that your trying to change for the good. Taking a stand and doing what is right is the first step. I've dealt with this before, I know how it is. It is hard, but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete