Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26, 2014

Day 17:

My Mom. 
She is probably the one person besides my dad, I can always count on. I love my mom to death. 
I know I probably dont give her enough credit. But she really does alot for me. She cooks, cleans, does my laundry, Takes care of me when I am sick. 
I really dont know what I would do without her. I know I could survive like cooking and cleaning and laundry. but when I am sick the only thing I want to do is be home. So that her and my dad can take care of me. I am not quite sure how its gonna be when I move out. And they won't just be there to take care of me when I am sick. 
I may not always see eye to eye with my parents, but I do love them both unconditonally. And truely don't know what I would do without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment