Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18, 2014

Day 9:

I had a lot of animals growing up. When I lived in Connecticut I had fish and 2 cats. When I moved to Missouri I had my 2 cats, and I got my first dog. Her name is Lily. She is my number one. People say diamonds are a girls best friend. They are way wrong. My dog is my best friend. She listens and don't talk back. Maybe that is why all my friends are guys except for like 5 which are girls. They cause too much drama and just get on my nerves. 
For example last night I had a friend bring me home from class and stay the night. She kept bringing up how she went to PBR ( Professional Bull Riding ), all weekend. I told her I was gonna go everyday next year since I wasn't able to get tickets this year, And her attitude changed. And she got pissy because I wanted to go. I never once brought up the fact that she brought two people we were friends with over me, even though I tried to get us tickets so we could go together. 
I look at it this way when girls get like that. I don't have to change my life for them. I do what I want. She isn't going to make me any less who I am because she gets pissy. I kill with kindness. If you don't like me that's fine. You want to be a "insert potty word here" then that's cool. I will be the bigger person, and kill you with kindness. Show that you have no effect on me. 
Another thing that really "burns my biscuits" is when girls get nosy about a guy you like or always ask if you're talking to someone. And if they find out, they try to go for him because they think they are prettier than you. Like no...back off. Go find one of your kind of boys. The friend I was talking about earlier, she dated my brother. He is a skater. a punk. I had no clue what he saw in her. Personally I think it was just a piece of "insert potty word here". But she always says she likes them army boys or country boys. Why date a skater? because she knew it would get under my skin. Especially because he is my brother. I hate girls like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment