Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 28, 2014

Day 19:

I may not always see eye to eye with my family. but I do love them. 
For instance, when I went home this past february my grandma (my dad's real mom) wanted me to stay a couple days with her. I said "ok"  and went to stay at her apartment a few days after I had gotten to CT. 
Well she decieded she was going to go shopping for clothes for me. Which yes, was very sweet. But my grandma hasn't been able to buy me clothes since I was like 5. I am a very picky kid when it comes to my clothes. Hell, my mom can't even shop for me. So she just gives me money and says "go buy some clothes". 
But anyway, my grandma got ridiculously mad all because I wasnt very happy with what she got. For one almost everything she got me except a few shirts were too small or not the right style, and the jeans she got me were skinny jeans and the wrong size. I don't wear skinny jeans, only boot cut, and leggings of course. 
I was very appreciative. But I told her "we have to return alot of this cause it just isnt me."
I do love my grandma unconditionally but she gets on my nerves all the time. My dad says we are too much alike. But i personally don't see it. 
In all reality though, you can't choose your family, you don't even have to like them. You just have to be pleasant to them. 

1 comment:

  1. You are probably alike because you both want to do things your own way with no input from others. She wanted to buy you stuff as a gift which means you get no input and expected you to like it. Just like you have to shop for yourself to get everything just right! You are both independent and expect things to go a certain way. Its more common than you know. What are your twos astrological signs? That has a lot to do with it!

    ReplyDelete