Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24, 2014

Day 15:

So my best friend moved to California 5 years ago....well school years anyway. She moved 2 weeks into my freshman year, her sophomore year (high school). She isn't just my best friend though. She is also my sister. Well my "sister" if we weren't at my house we were at her house. we were truly inseparable. 
I miss her more than words can ever explain..but i found out today that She will be here for my birthday :) 
So in exactly 30 days I will be reunited with my best friend. and I could not be more ecstatic. 
I am ready to make so many new memories. Finally get our tattoo, and get my nose pierced! 
Honestly her coming out is probably the best birthday gift ever. I couldn't ask for anything better. She is the one girl besides my mom and aunt and grandma of course, that I have always been able to count on. Shes been there for so much and I can't wait for her to be here for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment