Friday, September 19, 2014

September 19, 2014

Day 10:

Gay. Why does it matter if someone is straight, bi, gay, trans, ect?
It doesn't. My best friend of 7 years is gay. And I wouldn't change him for the world. He is my favorite to go shopping with, to go to dinner with, just to go out with downtown in general. He is my favorite person in the whole world. Someone I honestly couldn't live without. He is always there for me when I need him. Heck I called him just last week, and I was balling cause I was really stressed out, he came and picked me up and we went to get some coffee and just talk. 
He is great for guy advise lol. He is just an all around amazing person. And I wish people would see him for him and not just the fact hes gay. Personally that is one of the many qualities I love. I have a "girlfriend" who isn't even a girl, which I love cause I hate girls. They irritate me to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment