Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16, 2014

Day 7:

Riding a bike. I never knew how to ride a bike til I was 9 years old. We moved to Missouri when I was 7, Back in Connecticut, where I lived it was just a giant hill for my driveway, and then the main road, It wasn't in a neighborhood, it was right off the main highway. (Kinda like hwy 160). But anyways, when I was 9 I got on my cousin's bike and rode down the road, with no training wheels. For the very first time I had ever ridden a bike. 
My brother however, he is almost 6, and rides his bike with no training wheels. He is so proud of himself. And I am just beyond proud of him. Nobody will ever know the love I have for him. and how proud i am of him. I am so glad I get to be here for all of his accomplishments. There is no place i'd rather be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment