Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 13, 2014

Day 4:

Who means the most to you?
well to me...its my daddy. my daddy is my whole world. hes been there for the good, the bad, and the ugly. he always knows how to pick me up when im at my lowest. We have been through alot together. Lets see, he slammed my fingers in the car door when i was little on accident cause he didn't know i was behind him. when i was 4 or 5 i fell out of his truck, and cut my knee open, i still have a scar, He taught me every Beatles song known to man.
To me my daddy isnt just my dad, he is my super hero. My best friend. and the one man who i can count on no matter how old i am or where my life takes me.He will always be there. and i love him more and more everyday. No guy can ever replace my daddy. Yeah, one day i will get married and have kids of my own, but no man will ever take the place my daddy has in my heart. The man i marry will just simply make my heart bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment