Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 14, 2014

Day 5:

When I moved to Missouri ten years ago, I never thought I would graduate high school and be a college student. Honestly I didn't know I would make it past the 8th grade. I have met so many people here who have changed my life. My eighth grade teacher for example, helped me so much. She is one the most influential people in my life. She made sure I stayed caught up and that all my homework was always done. As I moved on to high school I kept in touch with her. I ended up being her A+ tutor my senior year. I still go back and help every now and then. :) I have met so many friends here and I honestly wouldn't trade the ones that have stuck around for anything. They are my "ride or dies" we have been through so much together. I don't know what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment