Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 5, 2014

Final blog Post:

I feel I was incredibly successful. I loved being able to write about my frustrations, my past, my future, heck! even my present. I may have had a couple days where I wrote a day late, but that happens when you have a million other things going on because of all your other classes. Im not so sure if there has been a change in my writing technique just because, I am really good at English if  I try. Actually, English has always been one of my favorite subjects. I have always succeded greatly in English. For a long time I thought about being an English teacher. But then, I got really into the medical field and knew I wanted to help make people better.
At first I hated having to write a new post everyday. Then as the past few weeks went by I started likeing it more and more. I could talk about anything I wanted. If I was mad at someone, I could post about it. If I had one of those moments I just needed to really pour my heart out I could. It was my choice. I love being able to write about whatever I want to write about. It makes me feel better. For instance, After my friend and my great grandma both passed away I started keeping a journal. Just so if I got sad or really mad or anything I could write about it. and keep it to myself.
My biggest challenge I think would be having to keep up with it. and probably the lengths of my posts. Alot of them were pretty short because I would only have a few things to say. It kinda reminded me of a Journal. I have some days that I want to write a really long entry, and some I want to write a really short one. It just depends what is on my mind.
Honestly, I am very greatful we got to do this. I loved it in the long run. It was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment