Sunday, October 5, 2014

October 4, 2014

Day 25:

I guess when I was in highschool I never thought to do more than what I needed. Except when it came to choir. I always went above and beyond in choir. I loved choir. I loved the people. and singing everyday. Even when I had to strain myself to sing because I was sick. I never not sang. 
I quit choir after my sophomore year cause I didn't want to have a full senior year. I wanted to graduate at semester. Which I did. It was one of the hardest things in the world. 
I met my best friend in choir my freshman year, He passed away my sophomore year. but I never forget all the goofy stuff he did in choir. 
I went to the Ozark volleyball tournement at nixa yesterday. It was the first time back in the highschool since I graduated. And I was wearing an Ozark sweatshirt...let me tell you it was weird. I then went to the Vahalla band competition to again support Ozark. all that was for my neighbor. She is a freshman at Ozark this year. and she wanted me to see her play and perform at least once this season. So i did. And it reminded me of how much I really truely miss highschool. Not the people. just the simplicity. the fun. but especially choir. because I put my heart and soul into it. and I was always smiling. No matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment